20101017

The Hazzards of Cleaning

Well, just spent the better part of the weekend cleaning, sorting, organizing, pricing, etc., for the Texhoma Hamarama that will be going on here, in Ardmore next weekend.  I have probably a van and a half of stuff to go, all zip-locked, priced, etc.  Some of the more "ham" related things, I've also listed on the OK Traders list.

In addition, I just setup a half.com account to try to off-load my 11,000 pounds of books (somewhat).  I expect to put many MANY MANY more things as time goes along.  I just have to let my eyes uncross from looking at UPC/ISBN numbers for a while.

But let me tell you, as much work as this has all been, as tired as I feel right now, the biggest hazard is what the dust I stirred up has done to my allergies.  I'm one big sneeze...here's hoping for some income to offset all of the stupid allergy pills I'm going to be taking for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment