20100927

Hello, it's "Just Roland"

Having been bit by the blogging bug, I thought I'd give this a go.  I've been looking for an outlet for several competing ambitions of late.  Namely, they are loosely around the following goal areas:

  • Organizing one's life into
    • The needed
    • The wanted
    • The silly
  • Downsizing to be somewhere between the needed and wanted
  • Not abusing the planet (general environmentalism)
  • Redefining/rediscovering "fun"

To achieve all of this is a bit beyond my immediate goals, but I believe it is still something to work towards.  As such, there are a number of different projects/tasks that I've undertaken of late to see just where I am in life, versus the goals listed above.  Some of the more interesting ones have come to me via other web/blog posts on some of the following web sites:


During the course of my initial "brain dump" on these topics, I intend on covering each of the various areas listed above, along with the why and how I see them as related.  Please bear with me and see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment